We’ve found problems with using Google Pay and Netflix on unlocked Xiaomi phones. Some banking apps may also be affected, though we’ve had no issues with HSBC and Natwest. It’s all too easy for consumers to accidentally (or purposefully) purchase a Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone for use outside China. Not only do the company’s handsets routinely go on sale there before other countries, they are also typically cheaper.
First of all Download the ‘Xiaomi 11i flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by the MediaTek chipset. All you have to do is simply download the below-given Xiaomi 11i firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Xiaomi 11i using SP Flash Tool. Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone Stock Firmware. You can install the Xiaomi Mi 11i Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer. The installation process is quite similar to the standard Windows Application.
- Now without any further ado, follow the instructions below.
- And Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
- After selecting the ROM .zip file, perform “Swipe to Confirm flash” on the bottom of the screen to start installation process.
- If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with fastboot mode.
Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together to boot into Fastboot mode. Revert all the changes you have made and flash the custom ROM again using tools such as Odin. The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery. Most importantly, this sideload mode requires a TWRP recovery version 2.3 or higher. Besides, it is also essential to install the latest ADB binaries on your PC. We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi 5 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
So this was all from this guide on how to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. Now install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one.
- Now, from TWRP menu, select Wipe, and select Swipe to Factory Reset.
- First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link flash your device.
- As soon as the tool is launched, it should prompt you to install the USB drivers or just click the ‘Driver’ option in the Mi Flash Tool’s interface.
- Some companies utilize Google’s stock operating system, while others created a Stock Rom using their own operating system.
Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool. The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”. The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer.